Our commitment to our community extends well beyond the development of meaningful therapies. We are dedicated to delivering advances in medicine, as well as empowering our employees and partners to support the people and places around us.
DEVELOPING NOVEL RNA-BASED THERAPIES
Our primary goal is to develop new therapies that make a meaningful difference in the lives of patients and their families. Our drug development activities focus on:
- UNMET MEDICAL NEEDSincluding underserved patient populations with rare, infectious and other diseases.
- SCIENTIFIC INNOVATIONbased on our pioneering work with phosphorodiamidate morpholino oligomer—or PMO—chemistries for novel RNA-targeted therapeutics.
- OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCEsupported by our position as the global leader in the production of PMO-based chemistries.
Beyond developing new medicines, we are committed to making meaningful contributions that improve our community.
- PROMOTING HEALTH RESOURCES AND EDUCATION
We support programs that provide education and resources to disease communities, including patients, caregivers, and healthcare providers, as well as non-profit organizations focused on the areas in which we do our research.
- SERVING OUR LOCAL COMMUNITY
Our community relations initiatives connect the company and its employees with the communities around us. We work in partnership with local organizations, particularly those whose mission is to advance healthcare and science education.
- ENCOURAGING ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY
We are proud to be a part of one of the fastest growing biopharmaceutical areas in the nation, and we recognize our role in protecting the environment for our patients, employees, and communities. We strive to reduce our impact on the environment by applying green business practices in our day-to-day operations.